We remain family on a mission, but how we do family will look very different over the coming weeks and months.
We are not giving up meeting together…
…its just going to be different!
Covid Safe Meetings…
Due to the government guidance on social distancing, which we want to fully support, we will be moving to online and face to face meetings. The face to face meetings will be in line with all social distancing and Covid safe guidance.
These are unprecedented times and as we work things out together and with the wider community around us let’s keep our eyes fixed on Jesus. We remain first and foremost, followers of Jesus. Let’s keep in step with the spirit, and be demonstrators of love, bringers of peace and givers of Hope. Unprecedented times bring unprecedented opportunities for the gospel to be proclaimed in word and deed.
- We are continuing our online zoom meetings as we have been doing since the first lockdown began. These are at 4pm and accessible through this link.
- We are also now meeting face to face, with government restrictions in place, at the Methodist Centre on Sundays at 4pm. If you would like to join us then please email admin@gracechurchbromsgrove.
- Lifegroups are now meeting both online and in person (in accordance with guidelines on maximum numbers).
- We will be encouraging and equipping lifegroup leaders to continue meeting online and in person.
- We are a family together and for the foreseeable future the support of one another continues to be as vital as ever – If you are in need of anything please contact your lifegroup leaders as a first port of call.
Please continue to pray for those affected by this virus, those caring for the unwell, and for wisdom for those making decisions in government and NHS at this time.